Events for October 26, 2014
- SMA Art Cart: African Masquerade
Spencer Museum of Art / Noon to 4 p.m.
- Territorial Capital Museum Tours
Territorial Capital Museum / 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Constitution Hall tours
Constitution Hall / 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Teen Tutoring
Lawrence Public Library / 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Great Soldier State: Kansas in the Civil War
Kansas Museum of History / 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Open Jam hosted by Levee Town
Knuckleheads / 1 p.m.
- The Enchanted Forest: Halloween Trick-or-Treat at Prairie Park Nature Center
Prairie Park Nature Center / 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- English Country Dance
White Schoolhouse, 1510 North Third St., North Lawrence, Kansas / 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Open Jam with Levee Town
Knuckleheads / 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Meet Me in St. Louis Production at The Columbian Theatre
The Columbian Theatre / 2 p.m.
- Kansas City Symphony Classical Series: Mendelssohn's "Scottish," with Brahms and Wagner
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broaday, KC, MO. / 2 p.m.
- STAND BY ME
Maceli's / 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free Film Screening: "Almost Angels" (Disney, 1962)
Lied Center Pavilion, 1600 Stewart Drive / 2 p.m.
- KU Theatre presents: "Tovarich"
Crafton-Preyer Theater / 2:30 p.m.
- Stitch N' Bitch
Varies-see Facebook group for this week's location. / 3 p.m.
- Halloween Monster Ball
Lawrence Arts Center / 3 p.m.
- Presentation: Human Trafficking 101
Lawrence Public Library / 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stories & Songs
Lawrence Public Library / 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- "Young Frankenstein"
Liberty Hall Cinema / 4 p.m.
- Center Stage: Kansas Elections 2014
Dole Institute of Politics / 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Lawrence Community Orchestra
Liberty Memorial Central Middle School / 4 p.m.
- New Morse Code, percussion
Murphy Hall / 5 p.m.
- The Essence of Our Essential Bees
Lawrence Jewish Community Center / 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Halloween in the Hall
Oliver Hall / 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lawrence Traditional Irish Music Session
Henry's on Eighth / 5:30 p.m.
- Women's Leadership Series 2014: Women Running for Office
Dole Institute of Politics / 5:30 p.m.